BI and Analytics Developer
As a BI and analytics developer, you will collaborate with the Business Intelligence and Analytics group to deliver high-value data targets and opportunities to our customers. You’ll work alongside our architects to create and update data models, perform data transformations and make sure our BI environment is loaded and available to our business partners.
Your strong SQL skills will ensure that transformations are fast and accurate, while your DAX skills will enable you to create needed measures and hierarchies. With your ability to deliver against a variety of data access solutions, our business users will be able to obtain the information they need, whenever they need it.
- Using strong SQL skills to create and maintain the data transformation processes that load our analytics environment
- Creating, enhancing, and tuning tabular models for our growing infrastructure
- Assisting in creating dimensional models
- Writing performant DAX measures to find insights
- Optimizing data transformations for current and future data loads
- Assisting stakeholders by providing appropriate BI advice, direction, and solutions, including data models, Power BI reports, SSRS reports, or dashboards
- Writing and tuning SQL-stored procedures for reports, infrastructure, and ETL
- Participating in performance enhancements to our warehouse and SSAS implementations
- Advanced SQL skills, including stored procedure creation and tuning
- Data transformation and/or integration processing using ETL/ELT technologies such as SSIS
- Report creation and maintenance using tools such as SSRS, Power BI, or Tableau
- Basic understanding of dimensional modeling
Additional skills and knowledge
- Familiarity with SSAS and tabular models
- Familiarity with DAX and/or M
- Familiarity with Python
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical fintech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, is the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the U.S. Since its earliest days, Commonwealth has been delivering indispensable service to independent financial professionals so they, in turn, can put their clients first. Its research, resources, support, and variety of affiliation models—coupled with the Advisor360° suite—deliver what today’s independent advisors need to thrive.
Advisor360° launched in 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company. With more than 1,900 independent financial professionals, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors and field partners onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, with the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up and a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications. We are currently located in Waltham, Massachusetts (29 Sawyer Road), but will be moving into our new headquarters in Weston, Massachusetts (133 Boston Post Road) late summer 2019.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.