We are looking for a highly driven engineer to join our DevOps Engineering team in designing, building, and managing capabilities to ensure that Advisor360°’s software is delivered accurately, consistently, and quickly. Our goal is to provide our developers with the best possible CI/CD environment and services.
As a DevOps engineer, you will have the unique opportunity to deliver a large-scale CI/CD platform and help build modern software systems for FinTech SaaS. The DevOps engineering team is responsible for building, managing, and expanding the CI/CD platform and for handling software release management. You will be partnering closely with software development teams and infrastructure teams. In addition, you will be responsible for building and supporting CI/CD platforms, environment buildout and support, software build and releases, automation solutions, installing and configuring application software, and upkeep of systems through patching and upgrades.
- Developing and implementing .NET application software release framework/tooling, implementation, and management to deliver software consistently, securely, and quickly
- Setting up Azure DevOps Services builds, transformations, and deployment configurations for each environment
- Setting up continuous integration capabilities
- Performing production build/deploy activities for application releases
- Supporting production deployments; assisting with troubleshooting deployment issues
- Assisting with branching/merging in support of parallel development requirements
- Collaborating with testing teams and assisting with performance testing setups/executions
- Managing environments, including creating automated solutions, installing applications, and keeping up systems through patches and upgrades
- Monitoring all events; escalating exception conditions during CI and CD process
- Maintaining operational stability; enforcing security measures, testing, development, and deployment of new infrastructure-related technologies
- Working with Development to automate provisioning through analysis of application patterns/workflow
- Continually improving CI/CD tools, processes, and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer information systems (or equivalent)
- 4–6 years’ experience—preferably in DevOps, but open to systems engineering or software development
- 3+ years’ experience in Azure DevOps Services (formally Visual Studio Team Services); Git experience, including build and release pipeline automation, branching and merge strategies
- Strong knowledge of iterative software development methodology including design, coding, testing, and implementation
- CI/CD tool experience, such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps Services (TFS), .NET, and Git
- Implemented applications in private clouds and Azure/AWS, Kubernetes, and Docker
- Experience working with and administering databases, preferably SQL server
- Experience in scripting languages (Perl, PHP, Python, or similar), Java, C#, and so forth
- Ability to lead and work with other team members, including mentoring less-experienced team members
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish working relationships with individuals at varying levels within the organization
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical FinTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second-to-none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality: For the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. We are currently located in Waltham, Massachusetts, but will be moving into our new headquarters in Weston, Massachusetts (133 Boston Post Road), in fall 2019.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, North Station commuter rail shuttle service, flexible spending accounts, and employee-assistance programs, just to name a few.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.