DevOps Engineering Manager
We seek a senior leader to lead and grow Advisor360°’s DevOps Engineering team. As the DevOps Engineering Manager, you will lead the team and drive the strategy and solutions for delivering our CI/CD platform, ensuring that our software is delivered accurately, consistently, and quickly. The DevOps Engineering team is responsible for building, managing, and expanding the CI/CD platform and software release management. This is a hands-on role; you, as a candidate, will have a demonstrated track record of leading teams in building secure, large-scale, highly available services.
- Lead the development of tools and frameworks, including continuous integration/delivery pipelines and automation testing framework
- Partner with global teams, development managers, and other teams to organize responsibilities and drive strategic initiatives
- Mentor and manage professional development of a team of four engineers
- Develop and implement .NET application software-release framework/tooling, implementation, and management to deliver software consistently, securely, and quickly
- Set up Azure DevOps Services builds, transformations, and deployment configurations for each environment
- Assisting with branching/merging in support of parallel development requirements
- Support production deployments and assist with troubleshooting deployment issues
- Monitor all events that occur and escalate exception conditions during CI and CD process
- Maintain operational stability; enforce security measures for, testing, development, and deployment of new Infrastructure-related technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience in management leadership role for DevOps/SRE
- 4+ years’ experience in (preferably) DevOps, systems engineering, or software development
- Strong knowledge of iterative Software Development methodology, including design, coding, testing, and implementation
- CI/CD Tool experience, such as in Jenkins, Azure DevOps Services (TFS), .NET, and Git
- Experience implementing applications in private clouds and Azure/AWS, Kubernetes, and Docker
- Experience working with and administrating databases, preferably SQL Server
- Experience in scripting languages (Perl, PHP, Python, Java, C#, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to establish working relationships with individuals at varying levels within the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We’re not your typical FinTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second-to-none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality: For the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. We are currently located in Waltham, Massachusetts, but will be moving into our new headquarters in Weston, Massachusetts (133 Boston Post Road), in fall 2019.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, North Station commuter rail shuttle service, flexible spending accounts, and employee-assistance programs, just to name a few.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.