Identity and Access Management (IAM) SailPoint Architect/Engineer
Are you an IAM subject-matter expert? Do you have hands-on SailPoint IdentityIQ (IIQ) architecture and implementation experience? Join us at our new fintech company, Advisor360°, where you’ll work with our implementation partner to define our IAM architecture and implement SailPoint IIQ in a brand-new environment—all while expanding your IAM expertise. We need to stand up SailPoint to manage the joiner-mover-leaver life cycle to start, with other modules quickly following.
- Working collaboratively with our implementation partner and providing technical oversight and direction to internal team members
- Developing and executing a SailPoint technical strategy, architecture, and road map in a hybrid cloud environment
- Providing technical leadership to the requirements definition, design, development, testing, and implementation of SailPoint IIQ
- Assisting in the development of roles and implementation of role-based access controls
- Integrating COTS and internally developed applications for authentication
- Helping define and enable access certification processes
- 6+ years of information security experience with at least 3–5 years of direct IAM experience
- Solid understanding of IAM architectures and best practices
- 3+ years of hands-on experience implementing SailPoint IIQ in a large or mid-sized enterprise, including:
- Lifecycle Manager, Governance Platform, and Compliance Manager modules
- Integration modules (e.g., HRIS, ServiceNow, CyberArk)
- Hands-on BeanShell scripting
- QuickLinks and connector development
- Role creation, role assignment, business rules, and workflows definition
- UI customizations
- Strong, proven technical skills, including:
- Java and J2EE, using both front-end and back-end development technologies
- Experience with SCIM and RESTful web services architectures
- Solid knowledge of and experience with software development principles and design patterns
- Experience with federated identity and web services security concepts, such as SAML, OAuth 2.0, and OpenID Connect
- Strong background in Windows and Linux operating systems
- Understanding of and hands-on experience with LDAP and directory services (e.g., Active Directory, Azure AD)
- Ability to collect and document the business, information, and technical artifacts that comprise our enterprise IAM architecture and solutions
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal skills
Additional skills and knowledge
- BS in a technical discipline preferred (e.g., computer science, engineering)
- Professional security certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISM, SANS), a plus
- Experience with SailPoint Security IQ, a plus
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical fintech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, is the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the U.S. Since its earliest days, Commonwealth has been delivering indispensable service to independent financial professionals so they, in turn, can put their clients first. Its research, resources, support, and variety of affiliation models—coupled with the Advisor360° suite—deliver what today’s independent advisors need to thrive.
Advisor360° launched in 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company. With more than 1,900 independent financial professionals, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors and field partners onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, with the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up and a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications. We are currently located in Waltham, Massachusetts (29 Sawyer Road), but will be moving into our new headquarters in Weston, Massachusetts (133 Boston Post Road) late summer 2019.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.