IT Security Architect
- Create and lead the strategy for our security projects, developing Advisor360°’s security road map and consulting efforts that address cyber, product, infrastructure, and data security capabilities
- Design solutions by partnering with leaders in each technology discipline; work with the Engineering teams to bring those designs to life
- Focus on the long-term view and challenges for the integration of security controls: cloud-based services, network segmentation, security automation, logging, behavioral analysis, and endpoint controls
- Enhance security architecture in response to new security requirements and threats, and overseeing security governance processes
- Define and document SOP’s for security practices
- Play a key role in our deployment of Azure and Office 365
- Develop Advisor360°’s security standards for consuming cloud services using systematic approach to security and anticipation of threat vectors
- Develop advanced detection and monitoring capabilities for incident management, response planning, and reaction to events
- Monitor emerging technology trends and conduct proof-of-concept experiments with new and emerging technology
- Represent IT Security and Network Engineering in solution-designed discussions
- 7+ years' network and security architecture experience with a proven bias to early action and technology, preferably with a SAAS provider or financial services company
- Securing cloud implementations: Azure and Office365
- Designing and building highly-segmented networks
- Strong foundational understanding of DNS, certificate, and encryption technologies
- Strong foundational understanding of network routing protocols, switching, load balancing, and packet capture tools
- Experience with network tapping, aggregation, and security monitoring technologies
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentational skills
Additional Skills and Knowledge:
- MS degree in computer science or engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- Industry security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CCSK preferred
- Experience with security design for a multi-tenant SAAS provider
- Knowledgeable in compliance, security standards, and guidelines including SOX, NIST, CIS, ISO 27001/2
- Extensive knowledge of security controls and technologies including SIEM, DLP, WAF, IPS, and firewall
- Experience with one or more programming languages (Python, PowerShell)
- Proven track record successfully navigating ambiguity, prioritizing needs, and delivering measurable results in a fast-paced environment
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical FinTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second-to-none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality: For the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Our headquarters are in Weston, Massachusetts, at 133 Boston Post Road.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (volunteer time off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, North Station commuter rail shuttle service, flexible spending accounts, and employee-assistance programs, just to name a few.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.