Level 1 HelpDesk Technician
As a level 1 helpdesk technician, you will put your technical expertise to work in providing quality desktop, software, and systems support to Advisor360° employees. The ability to provide a high degree of customer service in a timely manner is a must. This role will have you troubleshooting Windows-based application issues and determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided. In addition, you will be responsible for providing timely, high-quality responses to user requests and problems via a ticketing system. You will also have opportunities to assist with team projects and initiatives.
If your customer service skills are top notch and you’re a self-starter with a can-do attitude (and a bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field), then let’s introduce ourselves.
- Troubleshooting Windows 10
- Imaging and configuring workstations
- Configuring and troubleshooting mobile devices (iOS and Android)
- Providing support over the phone and in person
- Troubleshooting issues with Microsoft Office 365, hardware, and applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable with multitasking
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- An associate degree (or higher)
- General understanding of network protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, etc.)
- Knowledge of Active Directory and domain environments
- Experience in a tech services/helpdesk role on campus a plus
We’re not your typical fintech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, is the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the U.S. Since its earliest days, Commonwealth has been delivering indispensable service to independent financial professionals so they, in turn, can put their clients first. Its research, resources, support, and variety of affiliation models—coupled with the Advisor360° suite—deliver what today’s independent advisors need to thrive.
Advisor360° launched in 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company. With more than 1,900 independent financial professionals, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors and field partners onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, with the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up and a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications. We are currently located in Waltham, Massachusetts (29 Sawyer Road), but will be moving into our new headquarters in Weston, Massachusetts (133 Boston Post Road) late summer 2019.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.