Business Continuity Manager
Do you have experience with all aspects of business continuity and emergency management planning? Are you interested in building a team from the ground up? As a manager of business continuity, you will be responsible for the overall disaster preparedness of the organization. You will create and support a Business Continuity department by establishing policies, creating documentation, implementing processes and systems, and hiring and managing staff.
- Establishing policies related to crisis communication, management, and recovery
- Creating or collaborating on internal and client-facing documents such as business impact analyses, risk assessments, and business continuity plans
- Working closely with other departments to ensure they establish and test disaster recovery plans
- Ensuring 24/7 coverage to support emergency management and response
- Developing processes to monitor critical vendor services; collaborating with technology for incident management
- Leveraging software to document and automate the program
- Defining relevant analytics and establishing regular reporting
- 5+ years in business continuity, disaster recovery, risk management, and/or related field
- Proven ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner across all levels of an organization
- A strong understanding of federal and state regulatory requirements
- Ability to influence, provide guidance to, and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Staying informed about the latest developments in the BC/DR management field
- Familiarity with industry compliance standards such as SOC 2, ISO 27031, ISO 22301, ISO 24762, etc.
- Knowledge of the financial services or insurance industry
- General knowledge of business continuity and mass communication software
- Strong organizational skills
- Recognition of the criticality of deadlines with the ability to thrive under pressure
- Commitment to accuracy and details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with working both independently and in a team-environment as needed
- Efficiency in all MS Office programs
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical fintech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, is the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the U.S. Since its earliest days, Commonwealth has been delivering indispensable service to independent financial professionals so they, in turn, can put their clients first. Its research, resources, support, and variety of affiliation models—coupled with the Advisor360° suite—deliver what today’s independent advisors need to thrive.
Advisor360° launched in 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company. With more than 1,900 independent financial professionals, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors and field partners onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, with the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up and a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications. We are currently located in Waltham, Massachusetts (29 Sawyer Road), but will be moving into our new headquarters in Weston, Massachusetts (133 Boston Post Road) late summer 2019.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.