Compliance Product Owner
Advisor360° is looking for a highly collaborative and driven product owner/strategist—someone who is both analytical and creative—to help us shape the future of our compliance product. As such, you will be responsible for leading the strategic vision and tactical road map of our existing and new compliance tools available to RIAs, broker/dealers, advisors, and OSJs. Leading a dedicated Scrum team, you will be prioritizing the backlog of development requirements, serving as the liaison between the businesses we serve and the Development team, and monitoring the stages of development to product release.
Because industry compliance is mission critical, you will work closely with all areas of IT—across Scrum/product teams and with business stakeholders—to drive next-generation technology solutions. Excellent communication and leadership skills are a must.
- Identifying market and customer needs and collaborating with leadership to define product vision and strategy
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, and implementing solutions; serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users
- Evaluating the compliance risk associated with our existing tools and applications; developing and carrying out an audit plan
- Staying up to date on the latest FINRA compliance rules and regulations and incorporating required changes into our software
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Performing requirements analysis
- Defining and monitoring commercial success metrics through analytics and user feedback
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- 5–7 years’ experience with financial services compliance software, as either supplier or user
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience working directly with customers/clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate and collaborate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Experience delivering new software, as well as improving upon existing systems
- Ability to consistently provide a high level of attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage and deliver successful results within a project timeline
- Understanding of Scrum concepts and Agile principles, a plus
- Ability to present, with confidence, new solutions for existing problems to colleagues and managers
- Internal audit or rules-based testing experience in any industry, a plus
- A broad understanding of state and federal regulations and the ability to quickly understand adaptations to firm policy
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical fintech company. Advisor360°® was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, is the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the U.S. Since its earliest days, Commonwealth has been delivering indispensable service to independent financial professionals so they, in turn, can put their clients first. Its research, resources, support, and variety of affiliation models—coupled with the Advisor360° suite—deliver what today’s independent advisors need to thrive.
Advisor360° launched in 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company. With more than 1,900 independent financial professionals, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors and field partners onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, with the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up and a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications. We are currently located in Waltham, Massachusetts (29 Sawyer Road), but will be moving into our new headquarters in Weston, Massachusetts (133 Boston Post Road) late summer 2019.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.