Corporate Actions Analyst
Are you a pro when it comes to problem solving? Is it your blend of natural instinct and intelligence that helps you resolve issues as—if not before—they arise? We are looking for a detail-minded and driven corporate actions analyst to ensure that the data our advisors and clients see on our proprietary Client360°® and Investor360°® platforms is up to date and accurate.
Corporate Actions and Cost Basis is one of the six groups that makes up our 25-person Data Integrity department. As a whole, the department is responsible for all advisor- and client-facing data, as well as the production and distribution of quarterly performance reports. We all work together to keep our data in good order.
- Researching daily corporate action events for cost basis allocation, taxability, and the like
- Processing events into our proprietary portfolio accounting system
- Researching historical corporate action events
- Working with the Reconciliation and Customer Service teams to resolve corporate actions-related issues
- Assisting with corporate action processing on accounts being brought in
- Working with our Product Master team on any corporate action security or pricing updates
- Experience with corporate actions processing
- 3–5 years of experience in the financial services industry
- College degree
- Experience with Wolters Kluwer’s Capital Changes Corporate Actions system a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player
We’re not your typical fintech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, is the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the U.S. Since its earliest days, Commonwealth has been delivering indispensable service to independent financial professionals so they, in turn, can put their clients first. Its research, resources, support, and variety of affiliation models—coupled with the Advisor360° suite—deliver what today’s independent advisors need to thrive.
Advisor360° launched in 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company. With more than 1,900 independent financial professionals, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors and field partners onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, with the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up and a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications. We are currently located in Waltham, Massachusetts (29 Sawyer Road), but will be moving into our new headquarters in Weston, Massachusetts (133 Boston Post Road) late summer 2019.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.