CRM Database Conversion Engineer
As one of our CRM database conversion engineers, you will be responsible for designing, testing, and executing SQL procedures and scripts in order to migrate data from legacy systems and a multitude of other databases to our internally developed CRM system. You will also ensure that data quality, integrity, and completeness are maintained or improved, and that duplicate entities are identified and removed. In doing so, you will be working closely with your clients to understand their needs, analyze their data, set clear expectations, map out a project plan for the work involved, and maintain strong lines of communication.
If your customer service skills are top notch and you’re a self-starter with a can-do attitude (and a bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field), then let’s introduce ourselves.
- Working with offices to migrate sensitive client data between CRM systems, qualifying each office’s needs and the system requirements, gathering and reconciling data, and ensuring a smooth transition to the new CRM system
- Collaborating with coworkers, both within and outside of the Data Conversion team, to coordinate other stages of the project, such as training
- Working with clients to set and accomplish project goals within a specified time frame
- Analyzing and scrubbing MS Outlook data to prepare for integration with the CRM system
- Using ETL tools to facilitate the migration of data
- Taking ownership of design, development, and testing of all data transformation, extraction, and migration activities
- Experience in managing projects and working with a project team
- High-level customer service skills—ability to anticipate and understand customer needs and ensure that requirements are met and expectations are appropriately managed
- Ability to multitask while owning multiple projects in varying phases
- Strong written and verbal communication skills a must
- Strong SQL knowledge and the ability to write and recognize T-SQL scripts a must
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field
- Experience working with MS Access and other relational databases
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- True self-starter; able to independently use free time to research and improve processes
- Strong attention to detail
- A positive mind-set
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- A team player; committed to sharing information, experience, and ideas
- Can-do attitude with an enthusiasm for finding new solutions to overcome roadblocks
- Independent thinker with the ability to perform creative data manipulation
- Back-end experience with Redtail, SmartOffice, GoldMine Premium, and/or other contact management systems a big plus
We’re not your typical fintech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, is the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the U.S. Since its earliest days, Commonwealth has been delivering indispensable service to independent financial professionals so they, in turn, can put their clients first. Its research, resources, support, and variety of affiliation models—coupled with the Advisor360° suite—deliver what today’s independent advisors need to thrive.
Advisor360° launched in 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company. With more than 1,900 independent financial professionals, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors and field partners onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, with the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up and a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications. We are currently located in Waltham, Massachusetts (29 Sawyer Road), but will be moving into our new headquarters in Weston, Massachusetts (133 Boston Post Road) late summer 2019.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.