Director, Identity and Access Management
Are you an information security professional with strong identity and access management (IAM) knowledge and experience? Are you well-versed in the various components of an enterprise IAM program, such as privileged access management, identity management and governance, role-based access controls, and single sign-on and/or multifactor authentication? Are you able to see the big picture while paying close attention to the details? If so, this opportunity is for you!
- Reporting to the chief information security officer, you will develop, lead, and mature Advisor360°’s IAM program
- Overseeing responsibility for the ongoing IAM program strategy, ensuring that it is fit for purpose, scalable, and in line with business and operational requirements
- Identifying, deploying, and managing the appropriate people-process-technology solutions supporting the IAM program
- Enforcing the appropriate program policies, processes, procedures, and standards around IAM
- Serving as an IAM subject matter expert, with the ability to articulate the program’s value to senior management through effective metrics and reporting
- 5+ years of information security experience with significant exposure to IAM-related technologies, risks, and mitigation methods
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory/LDAP and a hybrid (on-prem/cloud) Microsoft operating environment
- Previous experience with CyberArk, SailPoint, and PingID software solutions highly desired
- Keen attention to detail; strong critical thinking and analytical abilities
- Proven interpersonal and communication (verbal, written, presentation) skills
- A proactive, can-do approach to learning and problem-solving
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to coach and mentor other members of the Information Security team
Additional skills and knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field desired
- Experience with business process design and improvement highly desired
- Other professional security certifications (e.g., CISA, CISM, CISSP, SANS) desired
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical fintech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, is the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the U.S. Since its earliest days, Commonwealth has been delivering indispensable service to independent financial professionals so they, in turn, can put their clients first. Its research, resources, support, and variety of affiliation models—coupled with the Advisor360° suite—deliver what today’s independent advisors need to thrive.
Advisor360° launched in 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company. With more than 1,900 independent financial professionals, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors and field partners onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, with the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up and a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications. We are currently located in Waltham, Massachusetts (29 Sawyer Road), but will be moving into our new headquarters in Weston, Massachusetts (133 Boston Post Road) late summer 2019.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.