Financial Data Engineer
We’re growing here at Advisor360°! As a Financial Data Engineer, you’ll be a data manipulation expert who manages and performs enhancements and integrates new data sources into our proprietary Portfolio Management/Accounting Platform. Collaborating with the Advisor360° team, you’ll implement solutions and ensure data is processed correctly by all parts of the system; this includes data conversion, data feed integration, reconciliation of transactions/positions, and financial attributes (including performance analysis (TWR/IRR) for reporting purposes).
- Analyze data and onboarding of data sources and clients, including new data feed/services or financial data conversions
- Develop data process and data integration design, data modelling, and data requests
- Maintain and create business rules for financial data management, including transformation and processes
- Be proficient in financial accounting and analysis
- Communicate effectively between technical and non-technical roles
- Collaborate with other members of the Data Integrity Team to develop and maintain procedural documentation
- 2-5 years of relevant industry experience
- Knowledge of financial trades, products, and pricing
- Knowledge of performance calculations, including both time-weighted return and internal rate of return, weighting methodologies, and attribution
- Knowledge of SQL, and prior experience with portfolio accounting applications
- Strong aptitude for math
- Ability to think outside that box
- Strong commitment to accuracy, details, and logical decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication to providing indispensable customer service
- Equally comfortable working independently and collaboratively
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Problem resolution experience (data)
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical FinTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second-to-none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality: For the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Our headquarters are in Weston, Massachusetts, at 133 Boston Post Road.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (volunteer time off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, North Station commuter rail shuttle service, flexible spending accounts, and employee-assistance programs, just to name a few.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.