Are you passionate about usability, interaction, and technology? We are looking for a front-end developer to join our User Experience team. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. Working with UI/UX designers, back-end developers, and graphic designers, you will bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it behaves.
We are working largely with the latest version of Angular and our customized UI library to build our suite of web apps. Whether you are an HTML/CSS/SASS perfectionist or are interested in building feature-rich reusable components, we have a place for you!
- Providing a presentation layer that is consistent across all supported browsers (IE11 and better) and platforms
- Maintaining and developing user-facing features and applications
- Helping to build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Assisting back-end developers and other front-end developers in coding and troubleshooting by collaborating with the team and researching solutions that benefit Advisor360
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Collaborating in an Agile environment with other Scrum team members and stakeholders
- Optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability
- Maintaining graphic standards and branding throughout our product interfaces
- Staying up to date on emerging technologies and helping to define when or if we should use them
- Promoting usability and coding best practices and standards
- Participating in all code reviews and meetings
- Creating prototypes for user testing as needed
- Taking on special projects as needed
- 3+ years of experience working in front-end development
- Deep knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Familiarity with one or more frameworks, such as Angular, React, or Knockout
- Experience with object-oriented programming a plus
- Experience with TypeScript, ES6/ES2015 a plus
- Familiarity with Node.js, NPM, and build systems such as Webpack, Grunt, or Gulp a plus
- Experience with source control and code versioning tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum project process a plus
- Familiarity with data visualization libraries such as Highcharts and D3 a plus
- Experience working with and developing best practices for front-end development
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable with multitasking
- Creative thinking within a set of guidelines
- Ability to collaborate with others
- Great problem-solving skills
We’re not your typical fintech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, is the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the U.S. Since its earliest days, Commonwealth has been delivering indispensable service to independent financial professionals so they, in turn, can put their clients first. Its research, resources, support, and variety of affiliation models—coupled with the Advisor360° suite—deliver what today’s independent advisors need to thrive.
Advisor360° launched in 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company. With more than 1,900 independent financial professionals, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors and field partners onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, with the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up and a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications. We are currently located in Waltham, Massachusetts (29 Sawyer Road), but will be moving into our new headquarters in Weston, Massachusetts (133 Boston Post Road) late summer 2019.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.