Human Resources Generalist
As an HR generalist at Advisor360°, you will have the opportunity to showcase your talents in a wide variety of generalist activities, including compensation, employee relations, employee benefits programs, HRIS, coaching at all levels, and staying current in the latest compliance and labor laws. Your expertise will impact the entire organization. We are currently at 350 employees/consultants—and rapidly growing.
If you want to be part of a well-funded, well-staffed start-up—and have the immediate ability to make an impact—Advisor360° may be the place for you. Our HR generalist will work under supervision of the senior vice-president of human resources, as well as the president.
- Cultivating relationships across the organization and at all levels
- Helping to establish policies and procedures that are well-needed in a start-up organization
- Working closely with Talent Acquisition on offer preparation, employment applications, background/credit checks, and compensation analysis
- Working with our payroll and benefits specialist to have insight into benefits eligibility, enrollment, records, forms, HRIS platforms, and other related information
- Maintaining effective working relationships with insurance representatives, service providers, and other vendors
- Assisting with our onboarding orientation, helping new employees understand their benefits enrollment
- Assisting with appropriate employee corrective action and documentation up to and including the coordination of separations from employment and exit interviews
- Implementing and administering HR policies and programs; informing and counseling employees and management on issues concerning HR policies, performance, complaints, and other matters
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years in a generalist or HR business partner role
- The ability to handle a wide variety of activities and create processes and systems when needed
- Excellent client service and the ability to be a partner across the organization
Additional skills and strengths
- PHR certification desirable
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical FinTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second-to-none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality: For the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. We are currently located in Waltham, Massachusetts, but will be moving into our new headquarters in Weston, Massachusetts (133 Boston Post Road), in fall 2019.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, North Station commuter rail shuttle service, flexible spending accounts, and employee-assistance programs, just to name a few.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.