Investment Reporting Analyst
The 30-member Data Integrity department is the lifeblood of our account reporting system, Client360°®. Performance Measurement and Reporting is one of the six groups that makes up the department. In this role, you will be managing the production of quarterly statements that our advisors provide to their clients as evidence that they are meeting their clients’ goals.
Generating our quarterly statements is a high-volume, demanding, and critical process, so we are looking for someone who is highly organized, deadline-oriented, and self-motivated. A good working knowledge of investment-related calculations is a must—as are strong communication skills for when clients have questions about their statements. Outside of quarterly reporting periods, you will be keeping our reporting system cutting-edge by helping to design and enhance reports and by testing report development.
This position will give you the opportunity to interact with other departments in a team-oriented environment. The Investment Reporting Analyst position offers an excellent opportunity for you to learn from and contribute to a highly skilled team of reporting and performance analysts—all within a positive environment and a highly successful company.
Think you have what it takes? Then let’s talk.
- Administering the entire quarterly statement process every quarter, from pre-quarter prep work to post-quarter ad hoc statements
- Answering questions about quarterly statements and investment-related reports (asset allocation, holdings, performance, fixed income, etc.)
- Working with a project manager/analyst to document specifications for report and statement development
- Explaining to the project manager and report developers how investment-related calculations should work
- Working with Development to fix bugs and make enhancements on statements and reports, and to implement improvements to the quarterly statement process
- Testing bug fixes and enhancements made to quarterly statements and reports
- Collaborating with the technical writers to develop documentation and training materials for quarterly statements and reports
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of financial services experience
- Knowledge of investment-related reports and calculations
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with any of the following software programs preferred: Advent Axys or other Advent products, Centerpiece, dbCAMS, Albridge, FBSI, or Streetscape
- Highly organized; able to handle multiple tasks and stringent deadlines simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player
Additional Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of SQL queries is a plus
- Proficient with Excel
We’re not your typical FinTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second-to-none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality: For the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. We are currently located in Waltham, Massachusetts, but will be moving into our new headquarters in Weston, Massachusetts (133 Boston Post Road), in fall 2019.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, North Station commuter rail shuttle service, flexible spending accounts, and employee-assistance programs, just to name a few.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.