Junior IT Security Administrator
As a junior IT security administrator, you will be responsible for the administration of Advisor360°’s home office user-based applications and platforms. You will serve as the point of contact for routine tasks, such as setting up new accounts, increasing or reducing permissions for existing accounts, or managing user information and roles. You will also be a point of escalation for user-access support inquiries.
- Working with Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange/Office365 to onboard/offboard employee accounts
- Responsible for maintaining user access and handling escalated support tickets that pertain to access/permissions
- Supporting the day-to-day administration of various applications including Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Azure, and Office365
- Ensuring user accounts are managed and maintained in accordance with processes, procedures, guidelines, and instructions
- Handling low-level security operations
- Developing, enforcing, and communicating standards for use, operations, and security of network, personal computers, and data
- 1– years of technology experience, preferably in an administration role
- Entry-level to intermediate knowledge of Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Office365, and Azure
- Knowledge of basic IT security policies and procedures
- Basic knowledge of IT documentation best practices
- Basic PowerShell knowledge
- Experience with the ServiceNow platform or similar ticketing system
- Basic knowledge of RingCentral or similar phone system
- Aptitude and desire to learn new technologies
- A solution-driven approach to problem solving
- Proactively seeks out efficiencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized and process-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with technical staff across multiple systems and disciplines
- Comfortable working independently and in a team environment
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical fintech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, is the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the U.S. Since its earliest days, Commonwealth has been delivering indispensable service to independent financial professionals so they, in turn, can put their clients first. Its research, resources, support, and variety of affiliation models—coupled with the Advisor360° suite—deliver what today’s independent advisors need to thrive.
Advisor360° launched in 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company. With more than 1,900 independent financial professionals, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors and field partners onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, with the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up and a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications. We are currently located in Waltham, Massachusetts (29 Sawyer Road), but will be moving into our new headquarters in Weston, Massachusetts (133 Boston Post Road) late summer 2019.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.