Junior ServiceNow Administrator and Developer
The ServiceNow platform is an integral part of our IT GRC program at Advisor360°. From ITSM to IT Business Management, GRC, and IT Operation Management, we’re implementing it all. As a junior ServiceNow administrator and developer, you’ll work closely with all involved teams to help support their day-to-day processes and deliver solutions and new features to simplify those processes.
If you think you have what it takes—including a passion for working smart—then let’s introduce ourselves.
- Providing general support, administration, and maintenance for the ServiceNow platform
- Working directly with end users to resolve issues within ServiceNow
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of the ServiceNow service catalog
- Creating ServiceNow reports and dashboards
- Assisting in the creation and configuration of notifications, client scripts, business rules, script includes, metrics, and more within ServiceNow
- Documenting process, platform, and workflow details
- Assisting in the development and deployment of additional ServiceNow modules, systems integrations, and process automation
- Team player
- Displays active listening skills
- Professional and polite
- Committed to self-improvement
- Shows sound judgment
Additional skills and knowledge
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of ITIL terminology and processes
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical FinTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second-to-none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality: For the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. We are currently located in Waltham, Massachusetts, but will be moving into our new headquarters in Weston, Massachusetts (133 Boston Post Road), in fall 2019.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, North Station commuter rail shuttle service, flexible spending accounts, and employee-assistance programs, just to name a few.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.