As a Systems Operations Engineer at the SaaS FinTech company Advisor360°, you will be a member of a team supporting a variety of best-in-class technologies. This role will focus on monitoring and automation. You will collaborate with the Application Development and Infrastructure teams to monitor, iterate, and improve our performance, SLAs, and availability. You will have the opportunity to implement a new monitoring and alerting stack utilizing leading industry technologies.
- Design and deploy full-stack monitoring platform, application monitoring, log analysis, and user experience.
- Drive the adoption of the monitoring platform’s tools and services.
- Implement application monitoring, real-user monitoring, and synthetic solutions across platforms.
- Support root-cause analysis through log- and monitoring-data analysis.
- Automate provisioning and management of monitoring platforms, collectors, servers, databases, and configurations data.
- Develop new detection methods, improve existing ones, and define content for impending-issue dashboards and alerts.
- Lead process mappings to monitor and alert on critical applications to remove business impacts.
- Provide leadership for all design, implementation, and maintenance activities related to APM.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field
- Nine to twelve years of experience in the above or similar fields
- Broad knowledge of IT technologies (e.g., operating systems, servers, virtualization, storage, software development, networks)
- Deep technical exposure to tools like Dynatrace, AppDynamics, DataDog, Splunk, ELK, Moogsoft, BigPanda, and ScienceLogic
- Experience with Microsoft stack, including Windows Server, SQL Server, PowerShell, and Active Directory
- Experience with ServiceNow and ServiceNow ITOM
- Experience in assisting teams in establishing policies, alerts, dashboards, and custom configuration for visibility into the environment
- Experience in developing and documenting monitoring best practices
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical FinTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second-to-none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality: For the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Our headquarters are in Weston, Massachusetts, at 133 Boston Post Road.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (volunteer time off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, North Station commuter rail shuttle service, flexible spending accounts, and employee-assistance programs, just to name a few.
Advisor360° is an equal-opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce.