Senior .NET Developer
Working with us means you’ll be part of a six-person Agile team that’s responsible for developing several of Commonwealth’s most visible and critical web applications, including a public-facing application, Investor360°. These products are at the heart of what we offer to our advisors and their clients, and we are always adding new features to them. When you join us, in addition to having an Agile mind-set and a desire to produce great software, you’ll need a positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
If you think you have what it takes, then let’s introduce ourselves.
- Planning, developing, and implementing mid- to large-scale projects from conception to completion
- Understanding how to adapt theory and best practices to fit the needs of the project
- Maintaining deep knowledge and understanding of technology software design patterns and code concepts
- Showing an appetite and aptitude for taking responsibility for technical decisions; assisting with the direction for the team
- Collaborating with team members on effective development practices and communicating with tact, professionalism, and an eye toward team progression over self-interest
- 5+ years of programming experience in ASP.NET (C# or VB.NET), including web services, MVC, and Web API
- Knowledge of Angular5/NPM/Swagger/TypeScript/.NET Core, or related technologies, along with client-side frameworks and languages, such as jQuery
- Knowledge of SQL/relational databases
- Knowledge of TFS, including build and release definitions within a CI and CD environment
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Azure platform a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced Agile/Scrum environment
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- An Agile mind-set and a desire to produce great software
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical FinTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second-to-none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality: For the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. We are currently located in Waltham, Massachusetts, but will be moving into our new headquarters in Weston, Massachusetts (133 Boston Post Road), in fall 2019.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, North Station commuter rail shuttle service, flexible spending accounts, and employee-assistance programs, just to name a few.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.