Senior .NET Developer
Working with us means you’ll be part of a six-person Agile team that’s responsible for developing several of Commonwealth’s most visible and critical web applications, including a public-facing website (www.investor360.net). These products are at the heart of what we offer to our advisors and their clients, and we are always adding new features to them. When you join us, in addition to having an Agile mind-set and a desire to produce great software, you’ll need a positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
If you think you have what it takes, then let’s introduce ourselves.
- Planning, developing, and implementing mid- to large-scale projects from conception to completion
- Understanding how to adapt theory and best practices to fit the needs of the project
- Maintaining deep knowledge and understanding of technology software design patterns and code concepts
- Showing an appetite and aptitude for taking responsibility for technical decisions; assisting with the direction for the team
- Collaborating with team members on effective development practices and communicating with tact, professionalism, and an eye toward team progression over self-interest
- 5+ years of programming experience in ASP.NET (C# or VB.NET), including web services, MVC, and Web API
- Knowledge of Angular5/NPM/Swagger/TypeScript/.NET Core, or related technologies, along with client-side frameworks and languages, such as jQuery
- Knowledge of SQL/relational databases
- Knowledge of TFS, including build and release definitions within a CI and CD environment
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Azure platform a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced Agile/Scrum environment
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- An Agile mind-set and a desire to produce great software
We’re not your typical fintech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, is the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the U.S. Since its earliest days, Commonwealth has been delivering indispensable service to independent financial professionals so they, in turn, can put their clients first. Its research, resources, support, and variety of affiliation models—coupled with the Advisor360° suite—deliver what today’s independent advisors need to thrive.
Advisor360° launched in 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company. With more than 1,900 independent financial professionals, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors and field partners onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, with the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up and a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications. We are currently located in Waltham, Massachusetts (29 Sawyer Road), but will be moving into our new headquarters in Weston, Massachusetts (133 Boston Post Road) late summer 2019.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.