Office Services Associate
Are you an outgoing, helpful, and friendly person with a can-do spirit? Are processes and customer service areas where you shine? Our Office Services team is recruiting for a new full-time associate to help us in providing extraordinary support services for ordinary requests. In our day-to-day work, we provide expertise in shipping, facility management, and all support service areas—making it easier for our colleagues and, in turn, their clients to best serve their customers.
- Processing outgoing mail and UPS packages and fulfilling large mailings
- Sorting and delivering incoming mail and overnight packages
- Maintaining the appearance of the office areas, kitchens, and conference rooms
- Maintaining stock in the kitchens and supply rooms
- Receiving and processing shipments and maintaining inventoried items
- Assisting with setup and breakdown of employee and visitor events
- Prepping office space for new employees and employee visits
- Responding to employee requests
- Working with building management to ensure that all requests are fulfilled
- Performing small office moves
- Processing copy and print jobs and delivering as necessary
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Team player; an active participant in our fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Strong multitasking skills
- Process oriented
- Open and friendly demeanor
- Quick learner
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend, reach, climb, carry, and pull/push
- Experience fulfilling requests for food orders and setup a plus
Please note: This is a full-time position, working 8:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M., Monday through Thursday, and 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. on Friday.
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical fintech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, is the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the U.S. Since its earliest days, Commonwealth has been delivering indispensable service to independent financial professionals so they, in turn, can put their clients first. Its research, resources, support, and variety of affiliation models—coupled with the Advisor360° suite—deliver what today’s independent advisors need to thrive.
Advisor360° launched in 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company. With more than 1,900 independent financial professionals, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors and field partners onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, with the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up and a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications. We are currently located in Waltham, Massachusetts (29 Sawyer Road), but will be moving into our new headquarters in Weston, Massachusetts (133 Boston Post Road) late summer 2019.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.