Onboarding Manager – Back Office Functions
Our growth continues here at Advisor360°: we’re forming a brand-new department, Client Onboarding. Now’s your opportunity to help establish the Back-Office Functions onboarding group and showcase your vision for onboarding future clients and establishing an efficient onboarding process. As Onboarding Manager, Back Office Functions, you’ll be responsible for leading the successful implementation of the Advisor360° platform at our client organizations, focusing on Advisor Facing tools - including platform installation, adoption, training and post-implementation support. You will lead a successful product implementation for your workstream, while ensuring that the project meets established timelines and regulatory requirements. The position will also be responsible for helping the Onboarding Program Manager develop and maintain common standards, processes, and tools to be used across all teams involved in driving successful client implementations. You’ll work closely with multiple internal Advisor360° teams and client stakeholders to create a seamless client experience throughout the sales, implementation, and onboarding process. This includes identification of client needs, requirements, and training priorities. You’ll manage a high level of dependencies and various sub-teams, while coordinating with program/project managers of other onboarding work streams.
- Ability to travel 50%+, with higher levels of travel required during key onboarding activities
- Direct management of your workstream team members
- Responsible for full lifecycle client onboarding activities across your workstreams, from sale to client launch
- Provide consultation to the client on how Advisor360° Back Office Facing products work during pre-sales as well as post-sales cycles
- Work with clients to understand and develop program scope, business objectives, and timelines, as well as set up of Advisor360° platform
- Solutioning on any gaps identified during the onboarding cycle
- Create and review key project documents such as project charters, high-level timelines, project plans, and resources requirements
- Determine the appropriate staffing for all projects across your workstream
- Work with other onboarding managers to strategize and outline your goals and objectives so they align with the overall onboarding goals
- Ensure that cross-project activities and dependencies are coordinated
- Ensure that project deliverable goals are met
- Engage with/present to senior management on various programs and projects
- Mitigate risks to minimize impact on programs; work with project managers to resolve issues as needed
- Monitor change requests to ensure they are properly managed to avoid problems with scope, resources, and time
- Assist in removing key obstacles impacting project success
- Expertly consult clients on Advisor360° onboarding best practices
- Provide the client an exceptional experience and ideate on new ways to improve our service
- Refine playbooks and strategies to ensure users are properly onboarded
- Provide feedback to Product Team to help improve platform offerings
- Create and maintain onboarding processes and internal documentation
- Establish key advisor relationships with clients
- Manage the client transition from sales to client success; seek process improvements
- Prepare for the client kick-off meeting and build the relationship
- Set the right client expectations by completing project on time and within scope
- 10 years of experience as an Onboarding Manager or 15 years of program management experience managing large initiatives
- Strong focus on outcomes-based planning
- Strong presentation skills, particularly with training clients in a technological area
- Ability to storytell: help people understand the entire process of the platform/data
- Skilled at developing relationships with clients to become a trusted and value-added business partner
- 15 years of experience in the high-tech field, preferably with at least 3 years of experience working on technical/infrastructure-related projects
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to work on multiple programs/projects concurrently
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Experience working independently, as well as in a team-oriented collaborative environment
- Strong communication skills, particularly with training clients in a technological area (written, verbal, and presentational)
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Persuasive, adaptable, encouraging, and motivating
- An eye for detail—but able to see the big picture
- A background in financial services required, specifically in Broker/Dealer Operations
- PMP certification preferred
- Licensed security professional certifications a plus
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical FinTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second-to-none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality: For the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Our new headquarters are in Weston, Massachusetts, at 133 Boston Post Road.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, North Station commuter rail shuttle service, flexible spending accounts, and employee-assistance programs, just to name a few.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.