Onboarding Manager – Data Conversion
Our growth continues here at Advisor360°: we’re forming a brand-new department, Client Onboarding. Now’s your opportunity to help establish the Data Conversion group and showcase your vision for onboarding future clients and establishing an efficient onboarding process. You will be responsible for leading the successful data conversion implementation of the Advisor360° platform at our client organizations. As Onboarding Manager, Data Conversion, you will lead a successful product implementation for the Data Conversion workstream while ensuring that the project meets established timelines and regulatory requirements. The position will also be responsible for helping the Onboarding Program Lead develop and maintain common standards, processes, and tools to be used across all teams involved in driving successful client implementations. You’ll work closely with multiple internal Advisor360° teams and client stakeholders to facilitate a seamless client experience throughout the sales, implementation, and onboarding process. This includes identification of client needs, requirements, and training priorities. You’ll manage a high level of dependencies and various sub-teams, while coordinating with program/project managers of other onboarding work streams.
- Ability to travel 50%+, with higher levels of travel required during key onboarding activities
- Responsible for all client data conversion activities
- Manage Data Conversion resources to ensure successful client onboarding
- Understand and drive client use cases, processes, and workflows
- Create and refine data conversion playbooks and strategies to ensure users are properly onboarded
- Create and refine data orchestration process
- Monitor data conversion change requests that arise to ensure they are properly managed to avoid problems with scope, resources, and time
- Provide consultation to the client on how our product works during pre-sales as well as post sales cycle
- Work with Clients to understand and develop program scope, business objectives, and timelines
- Create and review key project documents such as project charters, high-level timelines, project plans, and resources requirements
- Determine the appropriate project management staffing for your workstream
- Work with the project manager(s) to strategize and outline the goals and objectives of data conversion workstream so they align with the onboarding goals
- Ensure that cross-project activities and dependencies are coordinated
- Meet project deliverable goals
- Engage with/present to senior management on various programs and projects
- Manage risks to minimize impact on programs; work with project managers to resolve issues as needed
- Assist in removing key obstacles currently impacting project success
- Provide the client an exceptional experience and ideate on new ways to improve our service
- Manage and monitor multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Provide feedback to Product Team to help improve platform offerings
- Establish a strong relationship with your clients, and get them excited about starting their journeys with Advisor 360°
- Manage the client transition from sales to client success; seek process improvements
- Prepare for the client kick-off meeting and build the relationship
- Set the right client expectations by completing project on time and within scope
- 5 years of experience as a data conversion onboarding manager, or 10 years of program management experience in the high-tech field (preferably with at least 3 years of experience working on technical/infrastructure-related projects and managing large initiatives)
- Experience with data conversion, integration, and migration project execution
- Understanding of data and application architecture, development, and integration project execution
- A background in financial services required, specifically in Broker/Dealer Operations
- PMP certification desirable
- Licensed security professional certifications a plus
- Strong presentation skills, particularly with training clients in a technological area
- Ability to storytell: help people understand the entire process of the platform/data
- Experience with scope and requirements definition, problem solving, and process improvements in a technology environment
- Experience leading and participating in technical and cross-functional projects
- Proficiency with MS Project.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment adapting to frequent change
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Obsessively focused on outcomes-based planning
- Skilled at developing relationships with clients to become a trusted and value-added business partner
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to work on multiple programs/projects concurrently
- Experience working independently, as well as in a team-oriented collaborative environment
- Strong, clear communication skills (written, verbal, and presentational)
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical FinTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second-to-none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality: For the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Our new headquarters are in Weston, Massachusetts, at 133 Boston Post Road.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, North Station commuter rail shuttle service, flexible spending accounts, and employee-assistance programs, just to name a few.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.