Are you a pro when it comes to problem solving? Is it your blend of natural instinct and intelligence that helps you resolve issues as—if not before—they arise? We are looking for a detail-minded and passionate performance analyst to ensure that the data our advisors and clients see on our proprietary Client360°® and Investor360°® platforms is up to date and accurate.
Performance Measurement and Reporting is one of the six groups that makes up our 25-person Data Integrity department. The department is responsible for all advisor- and client-facing data, as well as the production and distribution of quarterly performance reports. We all work together to keep our data in good order.
- Verifying performance returns flagged during the onboarding of historical data for new clients
- Working to reduce the amount of erroneous performance calculations, including infinite returns and excessive returns
- Analyzing group-level, account-level, and security-level performance returns to make sure those returns are reasonable and appropriate
- Collaborating with development to test how changes to ledgers, reports, and performance API will affect the performance returns
- Proactively identifying issues with performance calculations
- Answering escalated questions from clients as to how performance returns are calculated
- Checking performance returns upon request from clients to make sure they are accurate
- 3–5 years of relevant industry experience
- Strong knowledge of performance calculations, including both time-weighted return and internal rate of return
- A strong commitment to accuracy, details, and logical decision making
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Dedication to providing indispensable customer service
- Equally comfortable working independently, as well as collaboratively
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Additional Skills and Knowledge
- CIPM charterholder—in progress or interest in pursuing—a plus
- Knowledge of SQL queries and prior experience with portfolio accounting applications a plus
- Proficient with Excel
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical fintech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, is the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the U.S. Since its earliest days, Commonwealth has been delivering indispensable service to independent financial professionals so they, in turn, can put their clients first. Its research, resources, support, and variety of affiliation models—coupled with the Advisor360° suite—deliver what today’s independent advisors need to thrive.
Advisor360° launched in 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company. With more than 1,900 independent financial professionals, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors and field partners onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, with the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up and a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications. We are currently located in Waltham, Massachusetts (29 Sawyer Road), but will be moving into our new headquarters in Weston, Massachusetts (133 Boston Post Road) late summer 2019.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.