Product Manager, Insurance
As a product manager, you are a highly collaborative, driven person who is both analytical and creative. You like to build great products and delight our clients and help shape the future of our product suite. As such, you will be responsible for leading the product planning and execution of your product road map. Leading a dedicated Scrum team, you will also be prioritizing the backlog of development requirements, serving as the liaison between the businesses we serve and the development team, and monitoring the stages of development to product release.
Creating a holistic product suite is mission critical. You will work closely with all areas of IT—across Scrum/product teams and with business stakeholders—to drive the next-generation technology solutions. Excellent communication and leadership skills are a must.
- Identifying market and customer needs and collaborating with leadership to define product road map and strategy
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, and implementing solutions; serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Performing requirements analysis
- Defining and monitoring commercial success metrics through analytics and user feedback
- Being an expert in your product and understanding the competitors
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Managing a client-focused user team for your product
- Defining, implementing, communicating, and presenting your product road map
- A solid understanding of the insurance industry, products, and landscape—including insurance instruments such as life, disability, long-term care, and annuity products
- Knowledge of key players in the insurance industry
- Comfortable working in an environment with unknowns
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience working directly with customers/clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Experience delivering new software, as well as improving upon existing systems
- Ability to consistently provide a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to manage and deliver successful results within a project timeline
- Understanding of Scrum concepts and Agile principles
- Ability to present, with confidence, new solutions for existing problems to colleagues and managers
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical FinTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second-to-none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality: For the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. We are currently located in Waltham, Massachusetts, but will be moving into our new headquarters in Weston, Massachusetts (133 Boston Post Road), in fall 2019.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, North Station commuter rail shuttle service, flexible spending accounts, and employee-assistance programs, just to name a few.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.