Bring your project management expertise to our technology team and support the delivery of IT projects and programs—on schedule and to the client’s complete satisfaction. Working with our Scrum teams, you will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of specific projects, ensuring consistency with the company’s strategy, commitments, and goals.
- Working closely with Scrum teams to ensure that project scope, milestones, goals, and deliverables are well defined
- Collaborating, when needed, with business analysts and product owners to break the project into proper product increments (PIs) and clearly identifying deliverables for each PI
- Developing project plans to track key activities and milestones
- Working on a variety of projects including software development, software selection, software implementation, upgrade, technical (infrastructure or systems related), and more
- Tracking project progress against the project plan and taking corrective action for any identified discrepancies
- Communicating project status clearly to all stakeholders
- Proactively managing project risks and issues; creating risk response plans as needed
- Working directly with the Scrum teams and other project teams to remove any team impediments
- Providing management, direction, and support to the project team
- Working with outside vendors and contractors, monitoring and reporting on their progress in completing deliverables
- 5+ years of project management experience/education
- Prior experience managing projects in an Agile software development environment, preferably using Scrum
- Ability to use project management productivity tools effectively (Microsoft Project Professional and Project Online, Excel, PowerPoint, TFS)
- A self-starter; able to work independently, as well as in a team-oriented collaborative environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills; able to lead and direct a project team to success
- Strong and clear communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Able to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Persuasive, adaptable, encouraging, and motivating
- An independent learner
Additional Skills and Knowledge
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus; otherwise, plans to achieve certification within one year of employment
- Certified ScrumMaster a plus
- Financial services experience a plus
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical fintech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, is the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the U.S. Since its earliest days, Commonwealth has been delivering indispensable service to independent financial professionals so they, in turn, can put their clients first. Its research, resources, support, and variety of affiliation models—coupled with the Advisor360° suite—deliver what today’s independent advisors need to thrive.
Advisor360° launched in 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company. With more than 1,900 independent financial professionals, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors and field partners onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, with the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up and a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications. We are currently located in Waltham, Massachusetts (29 Sawyer Road), but will be moving into our new headquarters in Weston, Massachusetts (133 Boston Post Road) late summer 2019.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.