QA Automation Engineer
Are you a natural at finding and implementing process improvements? A strong automation engineer with UI and Web Services experience? Well organized and well spoken? Our Project Management Office team is looking for a QA automation engineer to help us release high-quality software in a timely manner.
A typical day would have you working closely with other QA engineers, development, offshore team members, and stakeholders to design and write automated test cases and report on the results in a Microsoft environment with multiple complex projects. Our workplace environment is fast paced, so the ability to stay on top of multiple projects is essential.
- Developing Selenium and Web Services tests using C# and NUnit
- Applying appropriate automated execution and validation methods to improve and ensure quality
- Partnering closely with product owner, development lead, and business analysts to understand requirements and appropriate use cases
- Supplementing existing automated test suites with appropriate regression tests
- Running daily regression suites and analyzing results
- Reporting defects to project teams as they are identified
- Collecting and effectively communicating sprint testing metrics
- Experience in Web Services testing
- Experience in project, technical, and team leadership
- Ability to author and maintain automated tests using C#
- Experience developing in C#, .NET environments
- Proficient with SQL and writing SQL queries
- Experience working in an agile project team setting
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Well organized and self-motivated
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Experience with source control and bug-tracking systems
Additional skills and knowledge
- Familiarity with SaaS a plus
- Experience in financial services is important
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical fintech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, is the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the U.S. Since its earliest days, Commonwealth has been delivering indispensable service to independent financial professionals so they, in turn, can put their clients first. Its research, resources, support, and variety of affiliation models—coupled with the Advisor360° suite—deliver what today’s independent advisors need to thrive.
Advisor360° launched in 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company. With more than 1,900 independent financial professionals, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors and field partners onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, with the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up and a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications. We are currently located in Waltham, Massachusetts (29 Sawyer Road), but will be moving into our new headquarters in Weston, Massachusetts (133 Boston Post Road) late summer 2019.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.