QA Performance Engineer
Our QA team is looking for a performance engineer to help us play a key role in driving and executing performance testing and monitoring activities.
A typical day would have you working closely with other performance engineers, as well as infrastructure architects, test data management stakeholders, QA leads, offshore team members, and system architect/developers to design and implement automated performance test cases, analyze and build workload models, execute the tests, monitor and capture performance metrics, coordinate and assist in performance tuning efforts, and report on the results in a Microsoft environment with multiple complex projects. Our workplace environment is fast paced, so the ability to stay on top of multiple projects is essential.
- Designing, implementing, and executing automated performance tests
- Extracting and analyzing results using various performance testing and monitoring tools
- Partnering with Development and Architecture stakeholders, communicating results and issues identified
- Modeling complex workloads based on (and in the absence of) historical and forecasted data
- Partnering closely with product owners, development leads, and business analysts to understand performance requirements, performance risk assessment, and prioritize use cases
- Partnering closely with test data management stakeholders to develop appropriate test data requirements and support data provisioning activities
- Deep and broad hands-on experience in performance/load testing and monitoring
- Hands-on expertise and experience with at least one of the load-testing software suites (NeoLoad, JMeter, Gatling, LoadRunner, or others)
- Hands-on experience with at least one of the application performance monitoring tools (Dynatrace, AppDynamics, Wily, or others)
- General understanding of modern application architecture design patterns and performance trade-offs
- Familiarity with SQL and writing SQL queries
- Hands-on versatility and ability to quickly learn and adapt to new tools and technologies
- Experience working in an agile project team setting
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Well organized and self-motivated
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
Additional skills and knowledge
- Familiarity with SaaS a plus
- Service virtualization experience/familiarity a plus
- Experience with source control and bug-tracking systems a plus
- Test data management experience a plus
- Software development experience and hands-on knowledge of one or more programming languages, such as .NET or Java, a plus
- DevOps experience a plus
- Cloud (Azure, AWS) experience a plus
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical FinTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second-to-none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality: For the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. We are currently located in Waltham, Massachusetts, but will be moving into our new headquarters in Weston, Massachusetts (133 Boston Post Road), in fall 2019.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, North Station commuter rail shuttle service, flexible spending accounts, and employee-assistance programs, just to name a few.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.