Quality Assurance Analyst
Are you a natural at finding and implementing process improvements? A strong QA engineer with UI and web services experience? Well organized and well spoken? Our Project Management Office team is looking for a QA analyst to help us release high-quality software in a timely manner.
A typical day would have you working closely with your team, other QA team members, Development, offshore team members, and stakeholders to design and write test cases and report on the results in a customized ServiceNow (SNOW) environment with multiple complex projects. Our workplace environment is fast paced, so the ability to stay on top of multiple projects is essential.
- Owning QA activities for a system specializing in workflows and ticket tracking
- Working with a diverse team to identify and execute test activities
- Developing test strategy, plans, scenarios, and cases
- Writing test plans, cases, and strategies
- Defining automation/regression test needs, enhancements, and upgrades and evolving them as needed
- Creating baseline test scripts for UAT for users to execute
- Reporting, analyzing, and tracking defects within ServiceNow
- Assisting with software releases
- Working closely with all team members, Development, and stakeholders
- Producing timely released, high-quality software through the following actions:
- Participating in team meetings
- Vetting QA artifacts clearly
- Communicating with the team in a clear, concise manner
- Collaborating with the team to identify areas of high risk and root cause of problems
- Working closely with the team and developers to detect, prioritize, and fix defects
- Providing appropriate status and risk assessment for management
- Ensuring that appropriate tests are executed during development and upon deployment
- Participating in workshops as we define the solutions
- Creating test data as needed; developing an approach to manage test data and artifacts with the team and creating test artifacts for all environments
- Self-starter with vision for QA and how to improve the QA process on the team
- ITSM SNOW experience preferred; an understanding of its basic functionality and limitations
- CMDB experience a plus
- Experience with SNOW customizations or the like
- ITIL experience preferred; ITIL Foundation certification a plus
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical fintech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, is the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the U.S. Since its earliest days, Commonwealth has been delivering indispensable service to independent financial professionals so they, in turn, can put their clients first. Its research, resources, support, and variety of affiliation models—coupled with the Advisor360° suite—deliver what today’s independent advisors need to thrive.
Advisor360° launched in 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company. With more than 1,900 independent financial professionals, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors and field partners onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, with the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up and a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications. We are currently located in Waltham, Massachusetts (29 Sawyer Road), but will be moving into our new headquarters in Weston, Massachusetts (133 Boston Post Road) late summer 2019.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.