Contract and Full-time
Reconciliation is one of the six groups that makes up our 25-person Data Integrity department. As a reconciliation analyst, you will assist in the maintenance of our proprietary portfolio accounting system by reconciling daily and historical transaction/position data for clients and advisors to view online in our suite of online tools.
- Researching and reconciling daily and historical transactions and position discrepancies between custodial data and Commonwealth’s proprietary portfolio management application; integrating data from multiple data sources, ensuring data accuracy and integrity, and updating data as necessary
- Performing daily transaction and process-related work in support of operations
- Working independently on routine aspects of daily operations
- Working with other members of the Data Integrity team, specifically at month/quarter end, to ensure that portfolio valuations for client reporting are accurate
- Bachelor’s degree and 1–3 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Highly organized; able to handle multiple tasks and stringent deadlines simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Team player
Additional Skills and Knowledge
- Experience with any of the following software programs: Advent Axys (or other Advent products), Centerpiece, dbCAMS, Albridge, FBSI, or Streetscape
- Beginner knowledge of SQL query functions and/or VBA preferred
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical fintech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, is the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the U.S. Since its earliest days, Commonwealth has been delivering indispensable service to independent financial professionals so they, in turn, can put their clients first. Its research, resources, support, and variety of affiliation models—coupled with the Advisor360° suite—deliver what today’s independent advisors need to thrive.
Advisor360° launched in 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company. With more than 1,900 independent financial professionals, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors and field partners onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, with the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up and a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications. We are currently located in Waltham, Massachusetts (29 Sawyer Road), but will be moving into our new headquarters in Weston, Massachusetts (133 Boston Post Road) late summer 2019.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.