Are you an experienced DevOps release engineer who wants to lead technical development efforts? As a release engineer, you will be part of the IT Governance, Risk, and Compliance (IT GRC) DevOps team, which is responsible for driving the continuous integration and deployment of Advisor360°'s application portfolio.
By collaborating with our IT operations groups and software teams, you will ensure the successful and timely deployment of products by building processes and procedures to automate the release pipeline. This is a new position on a new team, giving you the opportunity to influence direction and build a modern DevOps pipeline. This role will also have you providing guidance during the requirements and analysis phases to help drive solutions that meet industry standards and compliance requirements.
- Implementing and maintaining a release pipeline ecosystem with stability, consistency, responsiveness, and fault tolerance, for all Advisor360° products and solutions that serve the needs of product teams internally, as well as our customers
- Collaborating across Development and Operations teams to define processes and promote best practices
- Ensuring the release pipeline complies with applicable standards and is auditable
- Standardizing, maintaining, and enhancing source code practices and capabilities to support multiple code bases and multi-tenancy
- Working with teams to improve scalability and supportability of products
- Staying current with new release technologies, policies, processes, and practices and being proactive about knowledge sharing
- Working with QA to integrate automated testing in the release pipeline and streamline the communication and process of release testing
- Facilitating lessons learned meetings for release issues and following through on resolutions
- Serving as the technical subject matter expert (SME) on releases
- Documenting process, platform, and workflow details including high- and low-level designs of technical requirements
- Engaging in on call support as needed
- 5+ years of technical experience with the software development lifecycle (SDLC) in an agile environment
- 4+ years of experience with C#, MSBuild, and Visual Studio
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with source code, build, and continuous integration-related tools such as TFS, Perforce, and Jenkins
- ITIL Foundation certification
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a closely related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience with ServiceNow a plus
- Experience releasing to a cloud environment such as Azure a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical fintech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, is the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the U.S. Since its earliest days, Commonwealth has been delivering indispensable service to independent financial professionals so they, in turn, can put their clients first. Its research, resources, support, and variety of affiliation models—coupled with the Advisor360° suite—deliver what today’s independent advisors need to thrive.
Advisor360° launched in 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company. With more than 1,900 independent financial professionals, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors and field partners onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, with the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up and a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications. We are currently located in Waltham, Massachusetts (29 Sawyer Road), but will be moving into our new headquarters in Weston, Massachusetts (133 Boston Post Road) late summer 2019.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.