As the release manager, you will schedule, communicate, coordinate, and manage the release process across the enterprise. Your days will have you working closely with all teams involved in release processing, including Development, QA, Operations, Information Security, and Project Management. Together, you will work to facilitate quick and dependable release processing throughout our different environments and into production, incorporating the best processes, tools, and services in your approach.
- Coordinating with project managers, development teams, and system administrators for development, evaluation, test, and launch phases of software development life cycle across all environments
- Continually working toward making improvements in the release process through planning, automation, tools, and methodologies
- Leading and coordinating the execution of the deployment plans
- Planning and coordinating release windows across a portfolio of products and tenants
- Negotiating, planning, and managing all release activities
- Facilitating the adoption of deployment and release processes by collaborating with affected teams to ensure product, team, and customer requirements are addressed
- Owning and managing the Technology Release Calendar schedules
- Planning and managing release schedules for third-party releases and integrations
- Developing, maintaining, and enforcing release processes and standards
- Measuring and monitoring to ensure releases are delivered on time and with minimal impact to stakeholders and customers
- Reporting on progress and status of release details, adoption, and issues
- Effectively communicating plans, changes, and schedules to affected teams and stakeholders
- Communicating release details and schedules
- Effectively managing relationships between different teams
- Conducting release reviews (go/no go) and post-release reviews
- Producing documentation around deployment processes and implementations
- Participating in the Change Advisory Board
- Conducting team member performance reviews to enhance their career growth
- Degree in a technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- 2–6 years of previous release and/or project management experience
- 8–10 years of experience in development or system analysis of information systems
- Formal training in project management
- Solid understanding of configuration management disciplines, processes, and tools
- Advanced knowledge of software development life cycle
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
- Advanced oral, written, and verbal communication skills
- General knowledge and understanding of Microsoft’s Development tools and TFS
- Self-directed problem solver
- High degree of situational and self awareness
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical fintech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, is the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the U.S. Since its earliest days, Commonwealth has been delivering indispensable service to independent financial professionals so they, in turn, can put their clients first. Its research, resources, support, and variety of affiliation models—coupled with the Advisor360° suite—deliver what today’s independent advisors need to thrive.
Advisor360° launched in 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company. With more than 1,900 independent financial professionals, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors and field partners onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, with the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up and a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications. We are currently located in Waltham, Massachusetts (29 Sawyer Road), but will be moving into our new headquarters in Weston, Massachusetts (133 Boston Post Road) late summer 2019.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.