Do you have a few years of experience as a Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) under your belt? Does your project management experience run the gamut from traditional waterfall methodology to an Agile environment? Our 50-person Project Management Office team in Technology is looking for a scrum master: someone with the flexibility to work collaboratively and independently and who can be persuasive, motivating, and attentive to detail—while always keeping an eye on the big picture. Does that sound like you? Our scrum master will be working with multiple teams simultaneously, so a can-do attitude and the ability to handle several projects at once are essential qualities.
- Guiding the team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values while maintaining our culture and spirit
- Facilitating Scrum meetings
- Supporting the team through a servant leadership style
- Working with the team and any external resources to help identify impediments and remove them
- Facilitating communication with other teams as needed to address any cross-team dependencies
- Monitoring progress against operational metrics
- Working with the product owner to establish and review team-specific metrics designed to improve team performance (in addition to operational metrics)
- Gaining a high-level understanding of the application(s) to the extent useful in serving other scrum master responsibilities
- Participating with the product owner and business analyst in discussions around strategic planning, including vision, goals, and road maps
- Ensuring that the team has the resources (i.e., people and tools) necessary for success
- Organizing Agile/Scrum training workshops as needed
- Attending the weekly scrum master "Scrum of Scrums" to report on team activities
- Providing traditional project management support for projects as needed
- 3–5 years of experience as a scrum master; CSM® certification is a must
- A strong desire to help the team succeed and do what is necessary to make it happen
- Ability to work on multiple Scrum teams concurrently (usually no more than two)
- Experience working independently, as well as in a team-oriented collaborative environment
- Strong, clear communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Persuasive, adaptable, encouraging, and motivating
- An independent learner and self-starter
- An eye for detail but able to see the big picture
While not required, experience with the following would be a plus
- Experience working with multiple Scrum teams on a single project
- 2-5 years of project management experience
- A background in financial services
We’re not your typical fintech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, is the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the U.S. Since its earliest days, Commonwealth has been delivering indispensable service to independent financial professionals so they, in turn, can put their clients first. Its research, resources, support, and variety of affiliation models—coupled with the Advisor360° suite—deliver what today’s independent advisors need to thrive.
Advisor360° launched in 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company. With more than 1,900 independent financial professionals, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors and field partners onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, with the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up and a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications. We are currently located in Waltham, Massachusetts (29 Sawyer Road), but will be moving into our new headquarters in Weston, Massachusetts (133 Boston Post Road) late summer 2019.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.