Senior HelpDesk Engineer
As a senior helpdesk engineer, you will provide quality desktop, software, and systems support to all Advisor360° employees, providing a high degree of customer service and technical expertise in a timely manner. You will be responsible for troubleshooting Windows-based application issues and determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided. You will also be responsible for providing timely, high-quality responses to user requests and problems via a ticketing system. As a senior member of the team, you will serve as an escalation point for the level 1 engineers.
- Troubleshooting Windows 10
- Imaging and configuring workstations
- Configuring and troubleshooting mobile devices (iOS and Android)
- Providing support over the phone and in person
- Troubleshooting issues with Microsoft Office 365, hardware, and applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team is a must
- Strong understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
- Ability to prioritize and address multiple tasks in a dynamic work environment
- General understanding of network protocols TCP/IP, DNS, and so forth
Additional skills and knowledge
- An associate’s degree (or higher)
- 2+ years of support experience
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical fintech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, is the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the U.S. Since its earliest days, Commonwealth has been delivering indispensable service to independent financial professionals so they, in turn, can put their clients first. Its research, resources, support, and variety of affiliation models—coupled with the Advisor360° suite—deliver what today’s independent advisors need to thrive.
Advisor360° launched in 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company. With more than 1,900 independent financial professionals, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors and field partners onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, with the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up and a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications. We are currently located in Waltham, Massachusetts (29 Sawyer Road), but will be moving into our new headquarters in Weston, Massachusetts (133 Boston Post Road) late summer 2019.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.