Senior Network Engineer
We have an immediate opening for a senior network engineer—someone who has excellent analytical skills and enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced environment to support the firm’s continued success. This person will be part of a knowledgeable engineering staff that specializes in data networking products from Cisco, Palo Alto, Radware, HPE Aruba, and other manufacturers. The right candidate for this position must have a strong understanding of routing protocols, as well as familiarity with security protocols; the ability to work with other engineers and architects within the organization to develop network designs; and the skill to work as the technical lead for projects.
- Architecting and implementing highly available network solutions across several locations
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining Cisco, Palo Alto, and Radware network devices across our multisite network
- Implementing and maintaining load-balancing solutions
- Managing firewall policies
- Maintaining Advisor360°’s VPN infrastructure
- Managing Commonwealth’s wired and wireless network infrastructure
- Performing network maintenance outside of business hours, following the company’s change management and operational procedures
- Participating in our on-call rotation, providing 24/7 response to network outages during on-call periods
- Communicating, tracking, and resolving complex network issues in a timely fashion
- Architecting new environments and clearly documenting all pieces of the environment
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining dynamic routing solutions such as BGP, EIGRP, and OSPF
- At least 7 years of network engineering experience
- Expert-level knowledge and experience with various Layer 2 and Layer 3 protocols, including EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, HSRP, VRRP, Spanning Tree, and VPC
- Experience with Aruba Wireless and ClearPass
- Experience with Cisco Meraki switches and wireless
- Experience configuring and supporting QoS over WAN connections
- Experience with the Cisco Nexus line of products
- Experience with cloud solutions, particularly Microsoft Azure
- Experience working in an environment that leverages several SaaS solutions such as Office365, Teams, and Ring Central, with experience troubleshooting VoIP and video conferencing issues at the network level
- Experience collecting and analyzing packet captures using Wireshark
- Scripting and automation experience a plus
- Proven ability to pay close attention to detail and follow change management procedures
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet project deadlines
- Ability to work closely with others on technical and procedural topics
- Experience prioritizing and performing multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially with Visio diagrams and technical documentation
- Industry certifications such as CCIE, CCNP, CCDP, PCNSA, and PCNSE a plus
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical fintech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, is the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the U.S. Since its earliest days, Commonwealth has been delivering indispensable service to independent financial professionals so they, in turn, can put their clients first. Its research, resources, support, and variety of affiliation models—coupled with the Advisor360° suite—deliver what today’s independent advisors need to thrive.
Advisor360° launched in 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company. With more than 1,900 independent financial professionals, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors and field partners onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, with the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up and a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications. We are currently located in Waltham, Massachusetts (29 Sawyer Road), but will be moving into our new headquarters in Weston, Massachusetts (133 Boston Post Road) late summer 2019.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.