Senior Payroll & Benefits Specialist
Are you a detail-driven HR professional? We are looking for someone with a passion for providing top-notch customer service to support our payroll and benefits administration processes. This position will focus on payroll and benefits, but as with every position in Human Resources, there will be other projects and opportunities to demonstrate your talents, too.
- Processing our biweekly payroll for 350+ employees (and rapidly growing)
- Maintaining all employee updates in our HRIS database
- Administering a comprehensive suite of employee benefits
- Leading our benefits orientation for new hires
- 5+ years of project management experience/education
- Prior experience managing projects in an Agile software development environment, preferably using Scrum
- Ability to use project management productivity tools effectively (Microsoft Project Professional and Project Online, Excel, PowerPoint, TFS)
- A self-starter; able to work independently, as well as in a team-oriented collaborative environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills; able to lead and direct a project team to success
- Strong and clear communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Able to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Persuasive, adaptable, encouraging, and motivating
- An independent learner
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical FinTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second-to-none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality: For the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. We are currently located in Waltham, Massachusetts, but will be moving into our new headquarters in Weston, Massachusetts (133 Boston Post Road), in fall 2019.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, North Station commuter rail shuttle service, flexible spending accounts, and employee-assistance programs, just to name a few.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.