ServiceNow Administrator and Developer
The ServiceNow® platform is an integral part of our IT Governance, Risk, and Compliance (IT GRC) program at Advisor360°. As a ServiceNow administrator and developer, you’ll work closely with all involved teams to help support their day-to-day processes and deliver solutions and new features to simplify those processes. This position requires you to develop technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform, which includes the development of applications and configurations of the IT Service Management (ITSM); IT Business Management (ITBM); Governance, Risk, and Compliance; and Discovery modules.
To accomplish this, we are seeking an experienced ServiceNow developer who will lead the technical development effort. This role will also have you providing guidance during the requirements and analysis phases to help drive solutions in a way that best fits within the ServiceNow platform (e.g., educating stakeholders on ServiceNow best practices).
- Hands-on design, development, and deployment of ServiceNow applications and ITSM, ITBM, and GRC configurations; development efforts include (but not limited to) enhancements, customized portal web pages, automated workflow solutions, advanced scripting of business rules, UI policies, client scripts, third-party software integrations, bidirectional API-based solutions, and so forth
- Scoping projects and guiding customers to solutions that best suit their needs while aligning with ServiceNow best practices
- Serving as the technical subject matter expert (SME) on ServiceNow
- Providing general support, administration, and maintenance for the ServiceNow platform
- Implementing and managing the configuration management database (CMDB)
- Documenting process, platform, and workflow details, including high- and low-level designs of technical requirements
- Staying current with the capabilities of the ServiceNow platform and being proactive about knowledge sharing
- Engaging in on-call support as needed
- 5+ years of technical experience in the implementation, administration, maintenance, and enhancements of ITSM tools such as ServiceNow, Service Manager, and Remedy
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with one or more implementations of ServiceNow ITSM required
- Experience developing on the ServiceNow platform, including creation and/or customization of the core applications such as Incident, Change, Service Request, Service Catalog, Asset, Configuration, and so forth
- Experience developing custom applications within the ServiceNow platform
- Experience with Discovery and Event Management
- ITIL Foundation certification
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- Experience with scripting languages (including Java and HTML)
- Experience with Azure AD/ServiceNow integration
- Software development lifecycle (SDLC) experience (Agile, Scrum) preferred
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical fintech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, is the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the U.S. Since its earliest days, Commonwealth has been delivering indispensable service to independent financial professionals so they, in turn, can put their clients first. Its research, resources, support, and variety of affiliation models—coupled with the Advisor360° suite—deliver what today’s independent advisors need to thrive.
Advisor360° launched in 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company. With more than 1,900 independent financial professionals, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors and field partners onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, with the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up and a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications. We are currently located in Waltham, Massachusetts (29 Sawyer Road), but will be moving into our new headquarters in Weston, Massachusetts (133 Boston Post Road) late summer 2019.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.