Do you have a natural willingness to dive in, solve problems, and get things done? Are you a strong SQL developer? If so, then you may be just the person we need to become part of an Agile team that’s responsible for developing several of Advisor360°’s most visible and critical web applications, including a public-facing application, Investor360°.
These products are at the heart of what we offer to our advisors and their clients, and we are always adding new features. When you join us, in addition to having an Agile mindset and a desire to produce great software, you’ll need a positive attitude and excellent communication skills. You will develop and troubleshoot OLTP databases, ODS, and data marts.
- Developing schema, data dictionaries, and SQL code behind our complex suite of applications
- Ensuring data is stored efficiently and can be retrieved quickly
- Troubleshooting and tuning complex SQL statements and making recommendations on indexing strategies
- Analyzing complex data requirements
- Developing and modifying procedures to solve complex database design problems, including performance, scalability, security, and integration issues
- Working on a variety of projects and systems, from big to small and complex to simple
- Performing code reviews, learning from your peers, and sharing your knowledge with the team
- Contributing to end-to-end application development
- Collaborating with team members on effective development practices and communicating with tact, professionalism, and an eye toward team progression over self-interest
- 3+ years of SQL server database development experience
- A solid understanding of relational modeling concepts
- Ability to write, troubleshoot, and performance-tune stored procedures
- Proficiency in T-SQL
- Knowledge of C# a plus
- Experience with Azure SQL and cloud services, as well as visualization tools, a plus
- Knowledge of TFS, including build and release definitions within a CI and CD environment a plus
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical FinTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second-to-none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality: For the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. We are currently located in Waltham, Massachusetts, but will be moving into our new headquarters in Weston, Massachusetts (133 Boston Post Road), in fall 2019.
Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, North Station commuter rail shuttle service, flexible spending accounts, and employee-assistance programs, just to name a few.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.