Supervisor, Performance Reporting
Are you a pro when it comes to problem solving? Is it your blend of natural instinct and intelligence that helps you resolve issues as—if not before—they arise? We are looking for a detail-minded and passionate supervisor of performance reporting to ensure that the data our advisors and clients see on our proprietary Client360°® and Investor360°® platforms is up to date and accurate.
Performance Measurement and Reporting is one of the six groups that makes up our 25-person Data Integrity department. The department is responsible for all advisor- and client-facing data, as well as the production and distribution of quarterly performance reports. We all work together to keep our data in good order.
- Managing a team of 2–5 performance analysts and report engineers
- Managing the business side of Client360° reports, overseeing testing, new report development, report enhancements, and answering escalated questions
- Helping to establish company policies and future direction of the Performance team
- Collaborating with the other sub-department heads in Data Integrity to help determine policies and solve escalated issues that affect the entire department
- Managing all aspects of the quarterly statement process during the first week of every quarter (administering the process, testing, answering escalated questions, requesting enhancements and bug fixes, and documentation)
- Answering escalated questions from clients regarding how performance returns are calculated
- Checking performance returns, upon request from clients, to ensure accuracy
- Managing the reconciliation of account-/group-/security-level performance in our proprietary portfolio accounting application
- Proactively identifying issues with performance calculations
- Collaborating with our Development team to test how changes to ledgers, reports, and performance API will affect performance returns
- 8+ years of relevant industry experience
- Strong knowledge of performance calculations, including both time-weighted return and internal rate of return
- A strong commitment to accuracy, details, and logical decision making
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Dedication to providing indispensable customer service
- Equally comfortable working independently, as well as collaboratively
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Additional Skills and Knowledge
- CIPM charterholder preferred
- Knowledge of SQL queries and prior experience with portfolio accounting applications a plus
- Proficient with Excel
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical fintech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, is the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the U.S. Since its earliest days, Commonwealth has been delivering indispensable service to independent financial professionals so they, in turn, can put their clients first. Its research, resources, support, and variety of affiliation models—coupled with the Advisor360° suite—deliver what today’s independent advisors need to thrive.
Advisor360° launched in 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company. With more than 1,900 independent financial professionals, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors and field partners onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, with the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up and a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications. We are currently located in Waltham, Massachusetts (29 Sawyer Road), but will be moving into our new headquarters in Weston, Massachusetts (133 Boston Post Road) late summer 2019.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.