Using your passion for training and deep understanding of our products, you will work in a “train the trainer” environment to deliver high-quality training on our products to ensure their efficient and effective use by all our customers.
- Facilitating customer training via different mediums (onsite, classroom, webinar)
- Working closely with our product teams to become a subject matter expert in supported tools, so you can effectively train and answer customer questions during training sessions
- Sharing best practices and recommendations during trainings to enhance the customer experience
- Staying up-to-date on all product enhancements and working with instructional designers to update training, as needed
- Working with instructional designers to create documentation/materials our customers can use to train their audiences
- Using out-of-the box strategies to keep the training fresh and interactive
- Researching new learning tools to ensure you are using the best training delivery methods
- Assessing training and taking necessary action for improvement
- Providing feedback from training sessions on product ideas and areas for improvements
- Minimal travel may be required
- At least 3 years delivering training; technical training experience a plus
- Highly skilled communicator
- High-level customer service skills
- Passionate about training
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent listening skills
- Resourceful, self-starting professional
- Strong desire to establish and maintain relationships
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude
- Financial services experience a plus
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical fintech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, is the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the U.S. Since its earliest days, Commonwealth has been delivering indispensable service to independent financial professionals so they, in turn, can put their clients first. Its research, resources, support, and variety of affiliation models—coupled with the Advisor360° suite—deliver what today’s independent advisors need to thrive.
Advisor360° launched in 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company. With more than 1,900 independent financial professionals, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors and field partners onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, with the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up and a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications. We are currently located in Waltham, Massachusetts (29 Sawyer Road), but will be moving into our new headquarters in Weston, Massachusetts (133 Boston Post Road) late summer 2019.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.