We are looking for a UX designer who is passionate about user-centered design, interaction, and technology to join our User Experience team. After learning about our projects and processes, you will work with other UX team members, developers, and cross-functional project Scrum teams as a user experience expert. Expect to participate in all stages of creating the best possible user experience for our products, including user research, journey mapping, early prototyping, interaction design, user testing, analysis, and presentation of recommendations.
You will take the UX lead on a variety of products that are used by financial advisors and their clients. Along with working on the UX design of new products, you will also be making enhancements to existing products.
- Working closely with a product strategist and an established Scrum team to create the overall UX vision
- Applying user interface design skills and principles to web application design
- Designing engaging and intuitive user interfaces that solve for the users’ needs and barriers
- Creating and iteratively refining a user interface design (rapid prototyping) through multiple cycles of product development
- Creating/facilitating/synthesizing results for a variety of user research and user testing activities
- Working with other project team members, engineering, visual designers, and product management teams to implement required features
- Communicating on and advocating for results, methods, and approaches
- Expertise in user interface design principles, interaction design guidelines, and user-centered design processes
- Expertise in usability methodologies, human factors, industry standards and trends, platform standards, and software development processes
- Adaptable, flexible, and comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to manage shifting priorities and variable workload
- Effective communicator: an excellent listener, speaker, and writer
- Extensive attention to deal, while also seeing the big picture
- Self-starter who is strategic, thoughtful, and passionate about his or her work
- Agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of one or more wire framing, prototyping tools; Axure experience preferred
- Financial services experience a plus
- 5+ years of experience as a UX designer
Please note: To be considered for this position, your résumé should include a link to your online portfolio.
We’re not your typical fintech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, is the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the U.S. Since its earliest days, Commonwealth has been delivering indispensable service to independent financial professionals so they, in turn, can put their clients first. Its research, resources, support, and variety of affiliation models—coupled with the Advisor360° suite—deliver what today’s independent advisors need to thrive.
Advisor360° launched in 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company. With more than 1,900 independent financial professionals, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors and field partners onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, with the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up and a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications. We are currently located in Waltham, Massachusetts (29 Sawyer Road), but will be moving into our new headquarters in Weston, Massachusetts (133 Boston Post Road) late summer 2019.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.