As a user experience writer, you'll be creating best-in-class experiences by developing useful, engaging text that will help users navigate through our products and complete the task at hand. Working closely with UX designers and developers, product owners, trainers, and instructional designers, you will develop clear, concise, and compelling content based on empathy and logic. You'll also help execute our content vision and create a unified voice across our products and platforms.
- Collaborating with UX designers and developers, product owners, trainers, and instructional designer to define content requirements and execute on deliverables
- Writing clear, concise user-interface text for Advisor360°'s suite of software and services
- Developing interactive, user-friendly content that can used across multiple platforms and mediums
- Designing content for written materials (e.g., user guides, training instructor notes, etc.)
- Defining the tone of voice for user-facing tools; auditing existing content to ensure consistency
- Ensuring product narratives are consistent and unified across all product touchpoints
- Helping to drive new content strategy initiatives and efforts to improve writing tools and processes
- Using data to understand users' needs and being their advocate during content development
- Auditing and updating existing content to ensure accuracy and uniformity across platforms
- Extensive experience planning for and developing useful, usable content for varied levels of learner knowledge
- 3+ years of copywriting or technical writing experience
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Working knowledge of UX, including general usability, accessibility, and industry standards
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional multitasking, time management, and organizational skills
- A motivated, self-starter attitude and excellent collaborative abilities
- Excellent attention to detail
Additional skills and knowledge
- Experience working within design and product teams a plus
- Experience creating in-application software help and support a plus
- Familiarity with web and product design tools like Axure and Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Knowledge of how to use data and analytics to drive content decision a plus
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical fintech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, is the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the U.S. Since its earliest days, Commonwealth has been delivering indispensable service to independent financial professionals so they, in turn, can put their clients first. Its research, resources, support, and variety of affiliation models—coupled with the Advisor360° suite—deliver what today’s independent advisors need to thrive.
Advisor360° launched in 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company. With more than 1,900 independent financial professionals, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors and field partners onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, with the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up and a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications. We are currently located in Waltham, Massachusetts (29 Sawyer Road), but will be moving into our new headquarters in Weston, Massachusetts (133 Boston Post Road) late summer 2019.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.