Web Solutions Manager
The Web Solutions team maintains and updates our sites, focusing on ensuring a great user experience that enables all visitors—customers and employees—to quickly and easily locate the most pertinent information.
You will work closely with the director of brand experience, content contributors, designers, developers, and the Usability team to design and deliver exceptional experiences for our users. This position is contract to hire.
- Providing technical expertise for complex layout structures
- Developing and maintaining web pages for our websites
- Developing and supporting website graphical changes
- Taking on various web projects
- Working closely with the Application Development team to accomplish required tasks
- 5+ years of web production experience
- Expert in HTML and CSS
- Skilled at building table-free layouts using semantic markup and CSS
- Strong command of cross-browser development techniques
- Solid understanding of industry standards, web design, and usability basics
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously; good prioritization skills
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining quality standards
- Innovative and creative thinker within a set of guidelines
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
We’re not your typical fintech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses.
Our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, is the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the U.S. Since its earliest days, Commonwealth has been delivering indispensable service to independent financial professionals so they, in turn, can put their clients first. Its research, resources, support, and variety of affiliation models—coupled with the Advisor360° suite—deliver what today’s independent advisors need to thrive.
Advisor360° launched in 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company. With more than 1,900 independent financial professionals, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors and field partners onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, with the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up and a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications. We are currently located in Waltham, Massachusetts (29 Sawyer Road), but will be moving into our new headquarters in Weston, Massachusetts (133 Boston Post Road) late summer 2019.
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.